Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stephanie Pierce

Stephanie Pierce

1.  How many children do you have?

One

2.  Would you like to have more children?  How many or why not?

No.  I feel like I am fulfilled with what I have.

3.  What do you wish you would have known before becoming a mom?

That the experience was going to be like no other.

4.  What are the tasks that you wish someone else would regularly do for you?

Laundry

5.  How did you take care of your health and wellness during pregnancy?

I exercised three times a week, watched what I ate, and got plenty of rest.

6.  Did you have the labor and delivery experience that you desired?  If not, what would have improved your experience?

Yes

7.  How have you taken care of your health and wellness since becoming a mother?

Yes, because being in the military, I still have to maintain physical standards.

8.  Are you involved in any mommy groups (in-person or online)? 

www.parents.com, Navy new mommy groups

9.  What do you do to relax?

Read

10.  What advice do you have for new and expecting moms?

That you can never be fully prepared, but when a pregnancy is planned, and you are stable enough to handle a child, that the experience is full of joy, and every moment is worth it.

11.  What is the best thing about being a mom?

Seeing my son smile at me and recognize me when I walk in a room.

12.  What is the most challenging part about being a mom?

Still being a wife, friend, student, and working full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...