Monday, May 23, 2011

Ronata Bryant



1.  How far along are you in your pregnancy?  

7 1/2 months. :)
     
2.  Do you have any other children?  How many?  

If yes, how does this pregnancy differ from the others?  If no, do you plan to have more children? Gosh. Yes. I have two stepchildren. Ari is 11. Kam is 6. I gave birth to Caiden and he is 2. This pregnancy will most definitely be my last. Our house might explode otherwise.

3.  How did you prepare for this pregnancy?  

Ha! This pregnancy was a total surprise. The good thing is that I was down to my pre-pregnancy weight and had really great eating/workout habits.

4.  What do you wish you would have known before becoming pregnant?  

To pass on those few glasses of wine....

5.  Are you cared for by a physician or midwife?  Why?  

I have a physician. I had spinal surgery in 06 so I have to be monitored pretty closely. Besides, my physician made labor and delivery such an awesome experience the first time, I couldn't imagine doing it again without her.

6.  Do you plan to have a hospital or homebirth?  Why?  

Hospital. It was just the best fit for me. The idea of homebirth freaks me out a little.

7.  Do you desire to have a natural labor and delivery or do you plan to receive medication? 

Medication all the way. I have BIG babies.

8.  Do you have a birth plan? No. Is that bad? 

I never want to overprepare.I just go with whatever's best for my baby at the time. I just try to relax and take it one minute at a time.

9.  How have you taken care of your health and wellness since becoming pregnant? 

Yes. I'm much more healthy this time around. I'm also much more active.

10.  Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?

Yeah. A few issues with my iron and hip, but nothing major.

11.  What do you do to relax and relieve stress or discomfort? 

Sit on the couch and zone out. Play with the kids.

12.  What do you enjoy most about being pregnant?  

Definitely not a fan of pregnancy. LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids. Pregnancy not so much.

13.  What is your least favorable thing about being pregnant?  

Pelvic pain. Again, I have big kids. However, insomnia is a close second.

14.  Are you involved in any pregnancy groups (in-person or online)? 

I lurk on BabyCenter boards....

15.  What advice would you share with other women who are pregnant or desire to be? 

Make it your own. Find what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...