Friday, May 27, 2011

Mommy Needs a Spa Day!


It is time for another spa day!

So let's take a virtual voyage here...

The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Spa in Marana, AZ

This spa offers comfort, solitude and eco-holistic therapies that promote balance and healing.


After exploring their spa services, I've decided that the Just For Her package would be a great way for me to prepare for the summer.  It includes The Ritz-Carlton Signature Massage and a Dove Mountain Manicure & Pedicure.



However, the Desert Morning Dew sounds great also.  This Body Treatment blends crystals with fruits, herbs and moisturizers to hydrate the skin and invigorate the body. 



The Art of Well packages, Balance, Energy, 
& Vitality, seem awesome as well.












I can also take advantage of a Health & Wellness package such as 110 minutes of Mountain Yoga.


Or simply lounge around here.












Or enjoy a delicious meal here.



Finally retreating to this luxurious room! 


The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Spa seems like a winner to me!  Their holistic approach to wellness is refreshing because Mommy Needs a Spa Day!


Click here to visit The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Spa.



All images taken from www.ritzcarlton.com.



2 comments:

  1. So my question is:how can you teleport me there-now? This place epitomizes total relaxation and comfort and solace from the workaday madness. I want a piece of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be wonderful!? I could definitely use a piece of this each & every day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...