Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bookshelf

I've decided to post at least one book each day for the remainder of the year.  I want to empower mothers to be, and live, the best life possible.  By reading the experiences of others and being filled with encouragement and inspiration, I believe that we all can do just that.

I encourage you to find and cultivate your passions.  Understand that each book will not interest or speak to you, but there are tons of opportunities to enhance who you are and where you are and be fueled on toward your destiny.

I'll start filling The Bookshelf tomorrow.  So be sure to checkout the Books category each time you return to This Holistic Life.




Image taken from homewithpurpose.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...