Friday, June 24, 2011

Mommy Needs a Spa Day!

NOW!

So let's go global!

Asia Spirit Lodge & Spa in Koh Samui Thailand

This spa's mission is to lift your body, mind and spirit to a higher level of awareness as you relax in a completely natural, ecological environment.


Any of the ancient healing techniques (massage, wraps, steams) will do.



After I've tried every spa service, I can retreat to the balcony of my room


to gaze at this amazing view of Gulf Archipelago!


Or I can relax inside my open-air room to enjoy this splendor. 


And when I need a bite to eat, it's off to this beautiful dining space.


And as the evening comes to a close, I'll pier out over the islands from here.


What a spectacular space & place to experience! The focus of health & rejuvenation that this spa offers is so appealing because Mommy Needs a Spa Day!

Click here to visit the Asia Spirit Lounge & Spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...