2. Do you have any other children? How many? If yes, how does this pregnancy differ from the others? If no, do you plan to have more children?
No other children. We definitely plan to have more children.
3. How did you prepare for this pregnancy?
I did not prepare for this pregnancy. We wanted kids right away but did not think it would happen on the first try which was very exciting.
4. What do you wish you would have known before becoming pregnant?
I wish I would have known how exhausting it would be with working full time.
5. Are you cared for by a physician or midwife? Why?
I am cared for by a physician. Being cared for by a midwife just didn't strike my interest.
6. Do you plan to have a hospital or homebirth? Why?
I plan to have a hospital birth. Just in case of an emergency, I feel more comfortable delivering in a hospital.
7. Do you desire to have a natural labor and delivery or do you plan to receive medication?
I plan to receive medication.
8. Do you have a birth plan?
No birth plan, just a "go with the flow" type of girl.
9. How have you taken care of your health and wellness since becoming pregnant?
I try to walk on the treadmill regularly. I also try to eat well balanced meals.
10. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?
11. What do you do to relax and relieve stress or discomfort?
Back and foot rubs from my spouse.
12. What do you enjoy most about being pregnant?
I enjoy all the extra attention from my spouse, family, and friends. They are all so caring. I also enjoy feeling our baby kick in the womb!
13. What is your least favorable thing about being pregnant?
14. Are you involved in any pregnancy groups (in-person or online)?
15. What advice would you share with other women who are pregnant or desire to be?
Make sure you are in good shape and are making healthy choices for your body and your baby.